Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. anyone seen it? saw it last night with an old buddy from college

pretty good

oliver stone's great. josh brolin was sportin some really nice suits in the movie

you'd figure he'd learn his lesson and stop taking briefcases full of cash in the middle of the desert

2. I really want to see it.

3. Can't WAIT to see this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. My DH and I were dying to see this (first time we had a babysitter in years!), and we were so disappointed. I don't want to say what made us dislike it (would be a spoiler), but we were really let down.

That being said, LOVED Michael Douglas! He really did an amazing job in reprising his role as Gekko. Also loved Josh Brolin!

5. LOVED the first Wall Street from eons ago (Best Actor Oscar for Michael Douglas - LOVE him!!).

Can't wait to see this one!

ETA: today 9/25 is his birthday...66 today!!

6. I wanted to see this yesterday, but I got mixed up buying my tickets online and instead purchased tickets for The Other Guys (sigh!).

I'm looking forward to seeing it, hopefully later this week, even if the reviews at Rotten Tomatoes haven't been that great.

7. Haven't seen it, but the mobile phone Michael Douglas gets back when he's released from prison cracks me up.

8. I can't wait to watch this. I loved the first one!

9. Just saw this tonight.
    I loved it - but I am a huge Michael fan. He was genius in the movie!
    (sadly I havent seen the first one though - will try to see it this week sometime)

10. I'm waffling on whether or not to see it. I rented the original to see what the deal was and couldn't last til the end. I found it boring and already had an idea of how it ended.

11. I thought it was very good. This is the first movie I have seen with Shia. I was impressed. This kid can act.