Walking down the aisle - Show me your bridal nails

Kittie LaRoche

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
I'm in the midst of wedding planning and of course like a true addict I've already started thinking about what polish to wear. :shame: :P

I'd love to hear/see what other ladies wore!

I think almost everyone I know gets fake french nails done for their wedding, and then pedicures to match wedding colors or french there as well.

I love the idea of CG - For Audrey nails for your "something blue" but it totally depends what your wedding looks like!

Congrats to all you ladies getting married :biggrin:

The french seems to be very popular around here as well. It's a "safe" choice I guess.

I saw a bride on a blog in a very classic get-up but with an amazing orange/coral nailpolish (kinda like Chanel Holiday). Really loved that.

A friend of mine wore bright turquoise glitter tips. Not my thing but whatever floats your boat, right?! :biggrin:

I love the idea of CG - For Audrey nails for your "something blue" but it totally depends what your wedding looks like!

I'm thinking about doing Chanel Riva for my toes. :P

The french seems to be very popular around here as well. It's a "safe" choice I guess.

I saw a bride on a blog in a very classic get-up but with an amazing orange/coral nailpolish (kinda like Chanel Holiday). Really loved that.

A friend of mine wore bright turquoise glitter tips. Not my thing but whatever floats your boat, right?! :biggrin:

I'm thinking about doing Chanel Riva for my toes. :P

Ohhhh Riva is gorgeous! I love that! For Audrey was the first that came to mind but I like Riva even more!

I just got a soft, shellac french mani for my nails...this is the best picture I have of them sadly.

Lindborg-Martz5-5-120009.jpg

And for my toes I wore RBL Cuprum as my something blue!

Lindborg-Martz5-5-120042.jpg

I really don't know why my photographer was so obsessed with that soft outline filter. I dislike it intensely.

I'm wearing Chanel's Nouvelle Vague to my wedding - my colors are tiffany blue, chocolate brown, and white. That particular polish matches almost exactly my wedding shoes as well. :smile:

If I could go back, I would have done my nails as my 'something blue'. For Audrey or something similar would be amazing.

I was obsessed with having an understated mani and letting my rings shine, so I went for a nude cream. OPI - Dulce De Leche to be exact, my favorite, with plenty of top coat for glossiness.