Walking down the aisle - Show me your bridal nails

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Little bump for this since me and the DF will have our civil ceremony on 10/10/2012. :nuts:

2. Congrats!! :flowers:

3. congrats! have you picked a nail colour yet?

I still don't have a dress so I haven't started thinking colours yet lol... I still have 7 months though..

4. I'm not really sure on fingers, but I'll definitely do Riva on my toes. I'm wearing silver peep-toes no matter what the weather will be. :P First thing I hunted down after I got engaged because I wanted them soooo bad. :biggrin:

We are probably doing an autumn theme (cream, chocolate brown, punpking orange) and I'm not sure I want to match my nails to that. Though China Glaze's Riveting is one kick-@$$ colour. :P

I was thinking about doing either Chanel Frisson or Morning Rose, but now I'm thinking I have to pick my bouquet first so it doesn't clash, kwim?

(Gosh, that's really a 1st World Problem... :Push: :shame:smile:

5. I vote for MR, thats what I'm gonna wear when I eventually get martied :biggrin:

6. I know you'd say that. :P How many BUs do you have of MR?

Hahaha, this has to be my favourite typo on tPF ever. :lol: Especially since DF's name is Martin. I'm gonna be martied. :yahoo:

7. LOL great typo :biggrin: that's what being on tpf from an iphone does to you :P

I invented a new word :biggrin: LOL

Uhm, I have a few... Plus a few... Plus a few more...

8. Just as suspected.... *g*

9. This is the best pic I have. Baby blue french tips with silver accents. She could not understand what I was asking for so I think I ended up with one silver line, I wanted a spray of silver lines that kinda matched an accent in my flowers but lol whatever. At least when my children get married their nails will be fab! I got married years before I realized nails were a passion.

image-1906735275.jpg

10. Well dont worry with your nails out shinning hers, with her bouquet & ring an all her nails will hardly be of attention ;) plus you'll have your bouquet to draw the attention away

11. ok so i have my dress! it's champagne nude silk with a black waistband. so um... yeah. i have no idea what colour to wear.

maybe black, ha!

12. Congrats!! The hard part is done and now the NP fun begins. And I don't see anything wrong with black nails! But if you don't love it, every single polish will work with the color scheme you have going on :smile: keep us updated!

13. I think I would like a classic red or a very glossy peachy nude like Butter London Teddy Girl

14. China Glaze Fast Track is a lovely shade, my sister calls it "the wedding polish" :smile:

15. I did my sister's nails for her wedding last week ... it looked awesome but sadly I forgot to take a nail picture. I'll have to wait and see if the professional photographers got any good nail pics.

I gave her a classic french manicure with a little bit of shimmer:

- Chanel base coat
    - Essie Waltz freehand on tips (this is a sheer, self-leveling white so it looked very natural)
    - 1 coat of OPI Bubble Bath (my favorite sheer pink...also self-leveling)
    - 1 coat of Deborah Lippmann Diamonds & Pearls (subtle, sheer gold sparkle)
    - Dior top coat