Walking down the aisle - Show me your bridal nails

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm in the midst of wedding planning and of course like a true addict I've already started thinking about what polish to wear. :shame: :P

I'd love to hear/see what other ladies wore!

2. I'm thinking either OPI Hopelessly in Love or Nails, Inc Elizabeth Street

3. Id like to know too! I've just gotten engaged and even though we wont be married for a year or maybe longer I've already had so much fun looking at wedding magazines.

4. Haha, I know what you mean. I love looking at other people's wedding pictures all over the net. :P

5. I think almost everyone I know gets fake french nails done for their wedding, and then pedicures to match wedding colors or french there as well.

I love the idea of CG - For Audrey nails for your "something blue" but it totally depends what your wedding looks like!

Congrats to all you ladies getting married :biggrin:

6. The french seems to be very popular around here as well. It's a "safe" choice I guess.

I saw a bride on a blog in a very classic get-up but with an amazing orange/coral nailpolish (kinda like Chanel Holiday). Really loved that.

A friend of mine wore bright turquoise glitter tips. Not my thing but whatever floats your boat, right?! :biggrin:

I'm thinking about doing Chanel Riva for my toes. :P

7. I like the idea of nail polish for your something blue! :smile:

8. Ohhhh Riva is gorgeous! I love that! For Audrey was the first that came to mind but I like Riva even more!

9. I just got a soft, shellac french mani for my nails...this is the best picture I have of them sadly.

[​IMG]

And for my toes I wore RBL Cuprum as my something blue!

[​IMG]

I really don't know why my photographer was so obsessed with that soft outline filter. I dislike it intensely.

10. Wow, you must have been married quite recently if you're wearing cuprum! Congrats!

Love your hair color, it's just lovely!

11. May 5th! Thank you very much...! :smile::smile:

12. I'm wearing Chanel's Nouvelle Vague to my wedding - my colors are tiffany blue, chocolate brown, and white. That particular polish matches almost exactly my wedding shoes as well. :smile:

13. Cool thread. My wedding is in 8 months and Im contemplating my nails already. Can't wait to see more ideas.

14. Sounds beautiful!

15. If I could go back, I would have done my nails as my 'something blue'. For Audrey or something similar would be amazing.

I was obsessed with having an understated mani and letting my rings shine, so I went for a nude cream. OPI - Dulce De Leche to be exact, my favorite, with plenty of top coat for glossiness.