Walking And Talking

ShimmaPuff

Sentient IMBUSILE
Oct 12, 2006
Earth
Oh that is so last month. The norm is to have a Bluetooth thing resembling a 1950s hearing aid behind your ear so you can walk around apparently talking to yourself like someone who might be having conversations with aliens.

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
in a fairy house
Oh that is so last month. The norm is to have a Bluetooth thing resembling a 1950s hearing aid behind your ear so you can walk around apparently talking to yourself like someone who might be having conversations with aliens.
But is you did that, no one would know how popular you are.

ShimmaPuff

Sentient IMBUSILE
Oct 12, 2006
Earth
But is you did that, no one would know how popular you are.
Good point. Maybe Bluetooth can address this with some ads pointing out that the device is ideal for people who get so many calls that the human finger simply cannot accomodate the volume.

seahorseinstripes

bag greed bug
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
summer land
www.bagcrazeblog.com
i think the bluetooth is working for a "real" busy people where they need to use their hands to write on their pda or agenda as well.
but for celebrities, they need to stick their ear to the thing and one hand holding it so they'll "lool" busy...
am i being too sarcastic here? OMG, i need a rehab.