Walden Farms zero calorie products?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw these zero calorie products at my local grocery store today, and was wondering if any of you guys have tried them? They had a peanut butter spread that looked pretty good, and being a huge peanut butter lover that I am, I would love to find a less calorie alternative than the real thing. Tell me what you guys think of these products if you've tried them! I'm really curious.

2. I tried one of the salad dressing, forget what flavor, but it was gross. It was a creamy salad dressing. I bet if it was oil/vinegar based it wouldn't have been bad

3. Ohhh I've seen this before but never tried them. My sister has had the BBQ sauce and said it was ok. I would love to hear if anyone has tried the peanut butter too. I am a huge peanut butter addict but have to stay away bc of fat/calories.

4. Zero calorie peanut butter? How is that possible?!