Waitlisted..... Do you think i was too late.

sxcruz22

Shoe Addict.
Jul 6, 2008
Well i decided i wanted the monogramouflage stole. So i called and asked they first they put me on waitlist, but they told me to give my credit card imprint and i got knocked up closer to the top (dont know for sure, but i was told there wasnt many names infront of me. i'm guess i'm in the top five). But i noticed that its no longer available online today. Do you think i'll be able to get it. I'm feeling like i waited to long.... I hope not, I'm mom was waitlisted for her white WC and in may and got it in mid june. Ugh...... I hope I'm not too late what do you think.

As with all LE items, LV wold stop making new ones. I understand from my SA that the stole will stop coming in by September - so you may be in a chance to get one yet! The on-line oeder - well, they do come back in stock from time to time, so keep watching the on-line availability too.

As with all LE items, LV wold stop making new ones. I understand from my SA that the stole will stop coming in by September - so you may be in a chance to get one yet! The on-line oeder - well, they do come back in stock from time to time, so keep watching the on-line availability too.

Yeah i was thinking of ordering it online. but i save about 25 dollars buying it in my store bc Hawaii prices are cheaper. Also if my mom found it in the mail she'd kill me. She got all mad when i ordered a pair of sunglasses online. So thats why i decided to go for the store. Do you think i should go talk to my SA this weekend. I didnt get to talkt to her wen i put my name on the list, bc it was her day off. But i didnt want the list to get any longer b4 i put my name on it.

Yeah, Like i wanna see it in person and see how it looks on me before i buy it. but the SA when she took my imprint said that i get charged but if i try it on and dont like it i can return it no problem. But ugh...... I'm being really impatient though. I just hate waiting i get all anxious. but if it means getting it i will wait.

well like i said my MC scarf was display. but i didnt see one on display and i told the SA who helped me that i wanted to see it. Also what if when if when i came in and i didnt like how it looked could i return it. She said yes, but i think if she had a display one she would have offered to show it too me.

I want one, too. It is completely sold out in Germany and France... I guess the only way to get one will be through ebay.
But good luck!

thanks i'm hoping they get more in. I'm starting to think i shouldnt have been so cheap and should have just bought it online. Even though it was an extra 25 dollars.... Theres no way i'm paying ebay prices though. All the stoles are at lest 900 dollars on there. The price of lvoe.....

thanks i'm hoping they get more in. I'm starting to think i shouldnt have been so cheap and should have just bought it online. Even though it was an extra 25 dollars.... Theres no way i'm paying ebay prices though. All the stoles are at lest 900 dollars on there. The price of lvoe.....

you're right... that's why I'm still hoping to find one at a boutique soon!

what does it mean if the stole is no longer on vuitton.com. I went on to check 5 minutes ago and i noticed the monogramouflage stole wasnt up there any more. Does this mean the stores arent going to get anymore in?

You have to ask your local store.... you never know, maybe they will start to move stock around to accommodate request. I assume if there are stock in Australia (as they are now in Spring) they might fly the items back to Europe. I do not think that there is a link between on line and shop availability.