Waitlist!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. OMG!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I know this may not be a big deal to some of you, but I just added my name to the waitlist for the Birkin. I'm getting a medium-sized Birkin on black with gold hardware and a matching Hermes wallet!!

My NM SA said there was about 2yr waiting list, but they were going to move me up to about 1 yr. So I should get it by next yr at the latest!
    :graucho:

I'm so psyched ;)

2. Congratulations!! May I ask which location did you get waitlisted on? I'm not on any waitlists for Birkins yet

3. I think there are only 2 NM that sell Hermes bags. The one that is sending me is in Madison something. Maybe like Madison Ave? Sorry if that doesn't help! ;)

4. Congrats!!! I didn't even know that some NMs had Hermes boutiques!

5. At least now I have someone waiting with me!

6. LOL me neither! I just went in yesterday and told him I wanted a Birkin! So my SA called a bunch of people yesterday and today he told me what he found out! He is the greatest SA ;)

Yay!! Do you know when you get yours? :smile:

7. congrats!! hope the year passes by fast!!

8. Congratulatios!! You are very lucky!! I couldn't agree more -- NM has outstanding service!! :amuse:

9. Congrats and it IS a huge deal!! woohoo!! Great combo that you chose, as well!

10. Aww thanks!! Me too! I wish I had my Birkin today!

Oh I totally agree with you! I have never had one complaint about NM!!
    :love:

Aww thanks!! I felt sort of stupid that I was so excited about being in a waitlist *blushes*
    It will be my first Hermes :smile:

11. Congrats! I am on the list with NM as well. Its a slow list but we will all get our birkins one day! (at least I hope so:love:)

12. OMG me too!!! XD :love:

It definitely makes me feel better to know that I'm not the only one that is waiting!! hehe :cool:

13. Congratulations! You really never know how fast you will get your Birkin. I put my name on the waitlist for a blue jean Birkin and was told to wait 2 years. But 2 MONTHS later, my SA called to say that a client who SO'd hers didn't want it anymore, so...it became mine!

14. Wow congrats!! that is a big deal to me! The day that I have the extra money for a Birkin I am going on the list... I will just have to make sure that I save the money!!!

15. Congratulations!

It is a big deal to be on the waitlist. Sometimes, in some boutiques, there is even a waitlist to the waitlist. In other boutiques, the waitlist is closed.

You are one lucky gal!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice