Waiting on the postman - reveal imminent!

tireebabe

May 11, 2008
Scotland
Hopefully the postie will be here soon. I am NOT good at waiting.

:whistle:

I am very excited about my new arrival but will be very strict with myself and if it's not love at first sight then it's not a keeper as I'm not earning right now and am very close to my Mulberry limits.

If it's a keeper I am firmly on the sofa.

Poppy bagfan

aka Poppy Dogfan
O.G.
May 31, 2008
oooh Tiree, is this your operation present? lets hope it is a keeper and then you can take it out to the Drs tomorrow.....can't wait.....

any clues?

dre260703

O.G.
Aug 27, 2007
Reading
Morning TB

How exciting - I am also waiting for the postman, although sadly not for some Mulberry but for a couple of booster car seats for the kids!!!

Poppy bagfan

aka Poppy Dogfan
O.G.
May 31, 2008
oh shame Dre.....but still very useful...at least we can benefit from TB's reveal instead.

tireebabe

May 11, 2008
Scotland
I am hopeless at keeping secrets but will try and keep you guessing for a little while longer.

Isn't daytime TV awful?

ratrat

Ratatat!
Sep 12, 2008
Oh live reveal! Come on postman we are all waiting!!
Is it Red something?

Poppy bagfan

aka Poppy Dogfan
O.G.
May 31, 2008
i have spent most of the week glued to this and Ebay and Vogue and LHB etc.....better than TV....but not great for the bank balance. I had quite a nice littel savings pot before this nonsense started.

Hurry up Postie....

maplecottage

Sep 20, 2008
London
Oh exciting tiree, you always have such exciting reveals too - my favourite one to date is when you unveiled all those bays to choose from :smile:

Looking forward to your new bag, hope you love it!

Last edited:

tireebabe

May 11, 2008
Scotland
Oh exciting tiree, you always have such exciting reveals too - my favourite one to date is when you unveiled all those bays to choose from :smile:

Looking forward to your new bag, hope you love it!

Thanks maple, I am just such a nightmare at choosing between bags that I like.

Don't you just hate waiting. If I were able I'd go out and search round the village for the little red van.

Jul 9, 2009
OMG Now you have me waiting too and Im at work trying to clear my desk before my hols..... come on .... give us a clue?