Waiting lounge for the BLUEFLY spree

whitepearl86:

I too got a email notify today that mine was shipped also! I got the GGH Charcoal/Chocolate Work also! Can't wait and just hoping it is like the picture they had up. I just got my RR Vermillion GGH City tonite and loving it! I've Been lucky so far on my buy it unseen IRL purchases!

whitepearl86:

I too got a email notify today that mine was shipped also! I got the GGH Charcoal/Chocolate Work also! Can't wait and just hoping it is like the picture they had up. I just got my RR Vermillion GGH City tonite and loving it! I've Been lucky so far on my buy it unseen IRL purchases!

can't wait to post pictures in this thread once the bags come in!!

i wonder if they will look the same or different since we ordered the same bag!

can't wait to post pictures in this thread once the bags come in!!

i wonder if they will look the same or different since we ordered the same bag!

Some had posted that sometime Bluefly colors are off so I am just praying it is like the picture and my luck holds out with my purchases I did not seeing those IRL also.

Last edited:
I just bought a black CP!

Rere- Ghost and I have had that black coin purse in and out of carts about 20 times today, so glad you got her, lol!! :P

We both knew we didn't need it, but it was just so dang tempting!!!!!:graucho:

Yesterday I snagged a black covered giant pencil for $350 with $30 coupon, and today I was very bad as I had a 10% coupon and got a pair of the black covered stud ballerina flats for $400.

Can't wait to take a pic of them both together!!!!!:biggrin:

I am waiting on a Chestnut Work and a Cyclade Small Sunday. Don't know which I will keep (maybe both), but things were going so quickly you had to make quick decisions, lol. It will be fun to see the pics! I hope someone who got one of the 06 Sapin Cities posts it on here.

I was so confused by "charcoal" what color is that?
I was looking on my PC, it looked black/grey then my mac it loooked brown?
was really confusing me lol.
I made a deal with myself not to buy any more mini mini's I had 5 at one point, they are very addictive, but you just can't use them all:smile:

^^ They are sooo tricky. I was going to buy the Street too, if it looked more like Noix! It kept saying dark brown but in some pics looked like Noix. Oh Noix what you do to me...

I am waiting on a Chestnut Work and a Cyclade Small Sunday. Don't know which I will keep (maybe both), but things were going so quickly you had to make quick decisions, lol. It will be fun to see the pics! I hope someone who got one of the 06 Sapin Cities posts it on here.

That's the beauty of their return policy eh!

Dizzy - I know! :biggrin: I did it, I bought it. So unless they restock it should be gone (mine).

I bought an Officer mini mini and a black tote, style name unknown, but looks like this pink one. I can use a tote and just like some of the others am relying on the return policy if it isn't something I think I can use.

Attachments

• bluefly.jpg
    bluefly.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 77
^^ I been wondering about that! I wonder why we haven't seen it around these parts? Can't be that its so unpopular that we haven't even seen ONE "live" pics of this bag?

I'm so curious about it too...