Waiting lounge for the BLUEFLY spree

I bought an Officer mini mini and a black tote, style name unknown, but looks like this pink one. I can use a tote and just like some of the others am relying on the return policy if it isn't something I think I can use.

FYI on styledrops.com they call this style the 'CLASSIC CABAS' ???

I was so confused by "charcoal" what color is that?
I was looking on my PC, it looked black/grey then my mac it loooked brown?
was really confusing me lol.
I made a deal with myself not to buy any more mini mini's I had 5 at one point, they are very addictive, but you just can't use them all:smile:

I think "charcoal" is anthracite.

FYI on styledrops.com they call this style the 'CLASSIC CABAS' ???

Thanks so much. I put it on the Identify thread before I bought it but didn't get any responses so decided to go for it because it could be returned. I can't wait to see it. I kind of like the idea of a square tote as I can put work files in it, but we'll see....

Thanks so much. I put it on the Identify thread before I bought it but didn't get any responses so decided to go for it because it could be returned. I can't wait to see it. I kind of like the idea of a square tote as I can put work files in it, but we'll see....

I can't wait to see mod shots and more info on it, I've always liked the look of it!

Congrats! :smile:

it's like a game of buy and see what you get! hahah!

I saw the new dark pink wallet, you guys think it's framboise? or bubblegum? or could it be sorbet?