waiting for UPS....

bagdizzy

All In
Mar 27, 2007
im waiting for my 2nd BBag! the suspense is killing me lilac oval....im just sitting & lurking at PF waitin for ups.....im dead curious!!!!:wlae: :wlae: :wlae:

oh my lilac, my lilac....where art u thou???:rolleyes:

I have a new bag coming for me today too. Unfortunately I am stuck at work and waiting for one last project to finish before I get to go home. Hopefully I will finish it (waiting for another coworker to bring me needed documents), rush home and be able to catch the UPS guy or else I have to wait all day tomorrow for it. Uggh!

It's cruel and unusual punishment, the waiting.......especially when it is "out for delivery" and every time you hear a truck you jump for joy, and then the 5 minutes you go to run to an ATM or pick up a coffee, they try to deliver and you are not there! Once I even drove all around trying to find the fedex guy thinking he was still in my neighborhood. I know, pushing it too far!

Hopefully the UPS man will be there first thing in the morning!

Congrats!!!!!!!!1

Congrats, don't forget to post pics when u receive her...it's a great color....i'm also waiting for a few items (my HG - that is 02 fbf season 2, ink oval clutch and bottega veneta fish coin purse), can you imagine i have to wait for 3 times...hahahah but in different time for each item to arrive....oops, i forgot my INK work as well, it will takes another 10 business day....sigh.....:sad: