Waiting for second job interview... how long should i wait?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Last week, i had first interview with the manager of the store.
    it went pretty well IMO, but was surprised to hear that there is another step
    towards the job application ( which is weird cause its phone interview from HR , and usually you do phone interview first then u arrange face to face interview).
    So my question is.. how long should i wait for them to call me back? cause they said if u are successful, you will get a phone interview...
    Ive been starring at the phone the entire week....wishing them to call me LOL:sweatdrop::sweatdrop:
    Did anyone have similar experience? Im thinking about calling them nicely to ask about my application. Any advice? Wish me luck, thanks:yes:

2. i would think no longer than a week. that's the longest i've ever waited for a call back. you could always give them a call and see what's up. then you'll know for sure.

3. I was going to say 2 weeks? Maybe they are still interviewing.