Waiting for my chanel---sis has it....

gillianna

O.G.
Dec 27, 2005
My sister had a major verbal abuse attack towards me the other night over the phone. She got mad because my husband wouldn't do something she thought he had to do---so she totally took it out on me and it was really bad. I was so shocked I did not reply to her rant, I mean I could have said some nasty things but just let her get it out and thought wow"this is too insanne" to deal with. Problem is she really ended the conversation with a I just can't talk to you right now and will call you some other day...............:yucky:
I told her about the cambon sale and she ordered her bag and my bag so it would be shipped to her work.....now that she seems to be mad at me I wonder if I will ever get my bag.
I was so excited and thought I would have my bag by now. I just don't know what to do. I feel if I call her she will go off on a major verbal abuse thing again and that is something that I just can't deal with. It upsets me so much when people treat me that way and she knows this.
Just need to vent......

I went to her house today and all was well. What ever happened, I don't know because we had a nice visit.
I got my bag and love it.:love: This is going to be the start of a Chanel addiction.

I got the pink cambon med. tote, I love it...... I am so happy with it. Everything is perfect, the color, the size, the shape. I am now addicted. From reading all these posts and seeing the beautiful pictures it makes you want more.............I really wished I bought another bag with the sale.:cry: