Waiting for FedEx...

BagLuvR_83

Nov 6, 2013
I'm waiting for FedEx...well, actually I'm at work but my husband is at home waiting for them. He's not even watching TV, he's watching our security cameras to make sure he doesn't miss them.

I'm getting a couple bandeaux in today - the multicolor in white. I got two of them, one for me and one for a present. Who loves the bandeaux?? I'm starting to fall in love because they are affordable LV pieces. I'm going to put mine up and only use on special occasions, so that when my son gets to be 40 (he's 3) he will have a bunch of vintage louis vuitton in pristine condition and scarves and bandeaux.

Who else gets all nervous waiting for FedEx? So exciting to get something LV, no matter how small it is...

If I might ask, from where did you get your multicolor bandeaus? I have been wanting one for a long time but, since they are sold out, the auction sites and like are selling them highly overpriced. Hope we can see reveal soon as well. Great choice!

How exciting and what a great husband to wait for the FedEx guy! I don't go anywhere when I'm expecting a package, I know how you feel. You build yourself up with excitement and it's a huge disappointment if you miss it. Wrecks my whole day if I miss mine...it's sad but the truth, lol. Congrats on your bandeaus, hope you show us later.

I got the last two available for sale in the country. I called 1-800 Vuitton, and found out that they had one at the Neiman Marcus in San Fransisco and the Saks in Chicago. So, I ordered them both. You could call 1-800 Vuitton and see, maybe someone else had one. You can only order from the stores over the phone, though if you've made a Louis Vuitton purchase within the last 12 months.

The black is totally sold out. That's the one I really wanted, because it wouldn't get dirty as fast They are both discontinued.

I have actually chased the Fed Ex truck down the street when I just missed it on more than one occasion... once on foot, once in my car... LOL. I had more success catching the truck when I was in my car. ;)

Congrats on your new bandeau, OP ~ be sure to post a pic when it arrives.

I have missed the last two delivery attempts from my favorite vineyard and I am livid. I cannot imagine missing an LV delivery.

I don't go anywhere when I'm expecting a package, I know how you feel. You build yourself up with excitement and it's a huge disappointment if you miss it. Wrecks my whole day if I miss mine...it's sad but the truth, lol.

And I thought I was the only one who obsessed about FedEx delivery.....!

You are not the only one obsessed about an FedEx delivery:smile: I feel so anxious until he gets to my home! My heart beats a bit faster when I am opening that brown box! Louis Vuitton has a way of making you crazy:smile: