Waiting for Customized from Fashion's Nite Out?

restricter

Beware the BIN Paw
O.G.
Apr 25, 2007
Hello all. I'm just wondering who else out there is waiting for her customized Chanel bag from Fashion's Night Out in NYC last September. These bags are supposed to come to us this month.

Anyone hear anything yet?

Anyone else getting super-excited?

My jumbo is going to be purple with gold metallic interior, GHW and an extra long chain. It'll be my first classic Chanel.

The waiting is starting to kill me. How about you?

Is this offered at all NM tonight? I wasn't planning on attending but if this is so, I should reserve my spot now... Please advise. Have a hectic day today and wonder if it is worth my while to attend.

There was a lot less customizing than you think. You could choose from among 8 colors for the bag's exterior, and 6 from colors for the inside. After that, it was a choice of gold or silver hardware and chain length (regular or extra long) and then you could have your initials put inside. Also, you had a choice between a Classic and a Jumbo size. Here's a link to the information from last year: http://www.teenvogue.com/style/blog...ons-night-out-design-your-own-chanel-bag.html

Here is a spy pic I took of the color swatches for the bag that is being made for me:

attachment.php

Saks4Me - the "Customize Your Own Chanel" event was part of Fashion's Night Out last September. You need to check with your store to find out of this is part of your event tonight.

Attachments

• CustomChanel.jpeg
    CustomChanel.jpeg
    9.3 KB · Views: 1,354
I am waiting impatiently for fuschia jumbo w ghw etc. I almost picked purple!! Wish I coulda gotten two but there was limit;). If they do it again this year I hope there's purple again!!! I though sa said mid march when I ordered. I plan to pick up. Op are you getting it shipped?

I am waiting impatiently for fuschia jumbo w ghw etc. I almost picked purple!! Wish I coulda gotten two but there was limit;). If they do it again this year I hope there's purple again!!! I though sa said mid march when I ordered. I plan to pick up. Op are you getting it shipped?

I'd prefer to pick it up and enjoy the "boutique experience" plus have the fun of walking out with a Chanel shopping bag.

BTW, our receipts say the bags will ship by 3/31 so it could be any day now...

If they do it again this year, I hope they have some different colors too!! This could be the start of a new obsession.