Waiting for a diff. style speedy

Everevereve

I wanna new MJ.
Jan 4, 2006
I love my LV Mono speedy very very much! Now I am thinking of getting another speedy in diff. style. Should I go ahead a get a MC Speedy or wait for a new style of speedy to come out ( not really into the Perforated and neo ) What you guys think? Should I wait or get a MC speedy????

Thats a tough question. The MC Speedy is such a great bag. But the Damier is coming out soon and wil probably be really popular.

If you can hold off maybe you should wait a few months and try the Damier on for size once it gets in stores and see what you think. The MC Speedy will always be there.

Yes, you should wait for the damier speedy to come out. And then you can compare that to the multicolore speedy and the epi speedy as well (the epi speedy is a good consideration - it's fairly "weather-friendly" and it goes well with casualwear too, IMO).

eyelove said:
Yes, you should wait for the damier speedy to come out. And then you can compare that to the multicolore speedy and the epi speedy as well (the epi speedy is a good consideration - it's fairly "weather-friendly" and it goes well with casualwear too, IMO).
AWWW eyelove love your kitty!!!:love: SO fat! Is the damier speedy going to be very popular?

Everevereve said:
I just wonder how many of you guys also waiting for a new style of speedy LOL I really love the shape!!!

Yea, I know what you mean!...I love :love: the shape as well. Sometimes I regret giving my Speedy Mono 30 to my niece (she loves it, so much) I figured when I got my MC Speedy, I wouldn't want my Mono 30....:sad: I was wrong! If you love the Speedy shape take a look at the MC Speedy....it's really beautiful and you can dress it up or down too! By the way, I'm getting the Damier Speedy, it'll help me get over the loss of my Mono Speedy ;) .
Here's a pic of my MC Speedy to tempt you...:biggrin: !

Attachments

• Louis Vuitton Multicolore Speedy 30 - 1670.JPG
    Louis Vuitton Multicolore Speedy 30 - 1670.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 59
Ahhhh pursemama you are soooo evil!!!! JK Yes the MC black is on my wishlist for sure!!! I somehow love it better than the white, gorgeous!But I seriously love my mono speedy too even tho it the most common!