Waited too long - where to get a brown M by MJ Turnlock Bowler?

1. Zappos had them earlier this week but now they're out of stock. I can't seem to find the brown anywhere else online! Now I'm sad I waited too long... Any other ideas of where I can look? Thanks!

2. Your'e right!! I just check Zappos and they only have the red color. As far as I know, Zappos was the only online site where they had the dark brown bowler. I checked Eluxury and Shopbop and they only have Yam. Maybe someone will come along and they will know.

3. I emailed Zappos to see if they might be getting more in stock, I'll post if I hear anything!

4. Marc Jacobs boutique.

5. I'm pretty sure that I saw that colour when I was at Marc by Marc Jacobs on Bleecker St. today. You could call them and try to order it.

6. Don't feel badly. I did the same thing. Now, I can't find it in black. I'll keep my eyes open for you and post and pm you if I find it. Good Luck!

7. I would really look around at your local Bloomies. I was at one last weekend and saw several of the bowlers and the totes in black and green

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice