waited all day...first time revealer :)

reveal17.png

[/center]

HOLY CRAP!!!!!! :faint::faint::faint:

i am coming to your house straight away to steal these scrumptious beauties!

they are simply GORGEOUS on you... ahhhh you make me want a pair of VNs now!!! and i hope you can get the stains out... i would suggest taking them to a good cobbler.... i just don't think you wanna mess with that, and make it worse by spreading it around you know? and they look like they fit you well, but the cobbler could shorten the straps as well to make them fit better.

thanks everyone! yeah i am not sure if i should go the baby wipe route and then take them to a cobbler or just take them first. i don't know where i should go though. i don't get up to new york very often and i know some of the best cobblers are up there. the VNs are gorgeous but they really just need some love and care to be restored. i am sure some CLs get so very abused, and these have not been, but even to see the dark tinge of these bothers me. they're definitely not stains, just a general grey tinge. if they were mine from the start they'd never have gotten this dirty. oh well, i got them for less than $200, i don't know why i am complaining. lol.

I would definitely try to take them to a cobbler if you have one that you trust...like I said, I don't have any personal experience with the baby wipes, but just remembered seeing another member say that it worked really well for her :smile: Always best to leave it to a professional if you have a trustworthy one! :smile: You could probably mail them to a cobbler, too- i know a few cobblers in Canada that accept shoes by mail, so i'm sure there are lots in NYC!