Wait lists for Pre-Fall and Fall Chanels

habanerita

O.G.
May 1, 2006
Can anyone tell me if any Saks have a waitlist already for the pre-fall new chanels and the Fall new chanels......I would love to waitlist for 2 items. My Saks does not.......Thanks for store and SA's info to waitlist......you can p.m. also if you wish......Thank you.:heart:H

I can't speak for all Saks but my Saks let me waitlist for the Glazed Pink Jumbo because they knew the quantities they were expecting. Unfortunately, my fav SA has a new job otherwise I would recommend.

Did you try NM as i think they started waitlist for the pre-fall & fall chanels. If not, did you check out chanel stores??

I will pmed u later with my SA contact in Chanel (but not sure which store)....LOLL

Please assist me too ladies, PLEASE. I am looking to get preferably a classic flap in either silver or gold (whatever is available). Otherwise a reissue in the those colors. A great SA would be perfect. Any from Neimans? Thanks sooo much:tup:

Could someone please PM with an email for a SA who is getting the RED CHANEL. I have been after one forever and would really like to waitlist. I have sent a few emails to SA's but i find i get a "read receipt" with NO reply, which is really annoying. I DO NOT want to phone due to time differences and i just find it easier to have send emails and have a paper trail.

Hope someone can help..TIA!!:smile:

ladies, since you all already in the waitlist for prefall and fall collection, where can I see the complete picture of pre-fall and fall collection? is the lookbook for prefall/fall already available? sorry for the stupid question :sweatdrop:...

In the classic bags whats the size thats before a jumbo...i.e a 227 equivelant?
I so have to go and get myself my elusive red...finallyyyyyyyyu I hope this year I lay my hands on one
Is it called a large?