Wait lists for Pre-Fall and Fall Chanels

habanerita

O.G.
May 1, 2006
Can anyone tell me if any Saks have a waitlist already for the pre-fall new chanels and the Fall new chanels......I would love to waitlist for 2 items. My Saks does not.......Thanks for store and SA's info to waitlist......you can p.m. also if you wish......Thank you.:heart:H

aptmtb

O.G.
Sep 20, 2006
I can't speak for all Saks but my Saks let me waitlist for the Glazed Pink Jumbo because they knew the quantities they were expecting. Unfortunately, my fav SA has a new job otherwise I would recommend.

Celia_Hish

“Happiness is the highest good”
O.G.
May 17, 2006
Singapore
Did you try NM as i think they started waitlist for the pre-fall & fall chanels. If not, did you check out chanel stores??

I will pmed u later with my SA contact in Chanel (but not sure which store)....LOLL

eisse

O.G.
Aug 1, 2006
SF
Does anyone have a good SA contact in Chanel SF? Trying to wait list for the DS tote. SA at NM doesn't even know if the DS tote was returning in the fall.

mumum

Feb 5, 2007
Please assist me too ladies, PLEASE. I am looking to get preferably a classic flap in either silver or gold (whatever is available). Otherwise a reissue in the those colors. A great SA would be perfect. Any from Neimans? Thanks sooo much:tup:

tayls

Aussiegal
Apr 21, 2007
Could someone please PM with an email for a SA who is getting the RED CHANEL. I have been after one forever and would really like to waitlist. I have sent a few emails to SA's but i find i get a "read receipt" with NO reply, which is really annoying. I DO NOT want to phone due to time differences and i just find it easier to have send emails and have a paper trail.

Hope someone can help..TIA!!:smile:

bagsjunkie

O.G.
Apr 1, 2008
ladies, since you all already in the waitlist for prefall and fall collection, where can I see the complete picture of pre-fall and fall collection? is the lookbook for prefall/fall already available? sorry for the stupid question :sweatdrop:...

Jul 24, 2006
In the classic bags whats the size thats before a jumbo...i.e a 227 equivelant?
I so have to go and get myself my elusive red...finallyyyyyyyyu I hope this year I lay my hands on one
Is it called a large?