Wait for new black WOC or get pre-owned Fuchsia WOC

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello!
    I am in the wait list of WOC in black Caviar GHW $2100, but I don't know how long will it take. Should I just get a pre-owned Pink (Fuchsia) in patent $1400 online?
    What do you think?
    Thank you!

2. No, it worth it to wait.

3. Defintely wait it out!

4. Where are you located? I live in NYC and bought a black caviar WOC a year ago. All the stores here said wait list, we never get them, but I called a few Chanel stores in Texas (just picked a random state) and they had three in stock and we're happy to ship it to me. I'd call around before settling.

5. I live in Honolulu, will we need to pay shipping cost? I will call around. Good idea!

6. hello, I just purchased my black woc ghw a month ago. Try the Seattle store, I had to do a phone order because I live in CA. The waitlist wasn't long, only took me a month to get my woc. Good luck!

7. It took me about 8 months to get my black caviar with silver hardware WOC, only 2 months for my black lamb with gold hardware. Both were worth the wait.

8. Have you looked in authentic threads? Sometimes fellow tfpers post them there .GL

9. .

10. NM in Las Vegas got hers in a week or two after being put on the wait list.

11. My black caviar WOC with silver hardware was worth the wait! I wouldn't settle if I were you. Perhaps you can try waitlisting at several different stores so you have a higher probability of getting the WOC sooner. Good luck!

12. Someone posted a woc yesterday on the AT. Maybe you can contact that fellow tfper member and ask for her SA contact to see if it is still available.

13. Buy the fuchsia now and wait for the black, two WOCs are not too many IMO.

14. My 2 cents, I would wait for the Black WOC.

15. thank you all for the comments!! Since I am thinking of purchasing of prada wallet on chain in black ( due to have 12 credits card slots and removable chain) $1098, should I just get fuchsia in chanel ( so I have different colors WOC). Also it is hard to justify paying $2100 +tax for chanel WOC these days.
    Have a great day!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice