Wait for new black WOC or get pre-owned Fuchsia WOC

honolulu168

Little sheep 988
O.G.
May 17, 2008
Hello!
I am in the wait list of WOC in black Caviar GHW $2100, but I don't know how long will it take. Should I just get a pre-owned Pink (Fuchsia) in patent $1400 online?
What do you think?
Thank you!

Traclyn

Jan 16, 2013
Where are you located? I live in NYC and bought a black caviar WOC a year ago. All the stores here said wait list, we never get them, but I called a few Chanel stores in Texas (just picked a random state) and they had three in stock and we're happy to ship it to me. I'd call around before settling.

honolulu168

Little sheep 988
O.G.
May 17, 2008
Where are you located? I live in NYC and bought a black caviar WOC a year ago. All the stores here said wait list, we never get them, but I called a few Chanel stores in Texas (just picked a random state) and they had three in stock and we're happy to ship it to me. I'd call around before settling.
I live in Honolulu, will we need to pay shipping cost? I will call around. Good idea!

Amonstaaaa

Nov 8, 2015
hello, I just purchased my black woc ghw a month ago. Try the Seattle store, I had to do a phone order because I live in CA. The waitlist wasn't long, only took me a month to get my woc. Good luck!

PrimeNumbers2

Apr 17, 2016
It took me about 8 months to get my black caviar with silver hardware WOC, only 2 months for my black lamb with gold hardware. Both were worth the wait.

bagnshoe

May 7, 2015
Have you looked in authentic threads? Sometimes fellow tfpers post them there .GL

Jun 13, 2015
Hello!

I am in the wait list of WOC in black Caviar GHW $2100, but I don't know how long will it take. Should I just get a pre-owned Pink (Fuchsia) in patent $1400 online?

What do you think?

Thank you!

NM in Las Vegas got hers in a week or two after being put on the wait list.

jilly.bean

Jan 23, 2013
My black caviar WOC with silver hardware was worth the wait! I wouldn't settle if I were you. Perhaps you can try waitlisting at several different stores so you have a higher probability of getting the WOC sooner. Good luck!

bagnshoe

May 7, 2015
Someone posted a woc yesterday on the AT. Maybe you can contact that fellow tfper member and ask for her SA contact to see if it is still available.

honolulu168

Little sheep 988
O.G.
May 17, 2008
thank you all for the comments!! Since I am thinking of purchasing of prada wallet on chain in black ( due to have 12 credits card slots and removable chain) $1098, should I just get fuchsia in chanel ( so I have different colors WOC). Also it is hard to justify paying $2100 +tax for chanel WOC these days.
Have a great day!!