Wait for Black Friday?

May 17, 2006
I'm eyeing a scarf on the Coach website that is currently on sale. I don't usually purchase from the website, and I'm not super familiar with how Coach sales and promo codes work. Should I go ahead and purchase it now or is there a chance that there might be a Black Friday code that would allow for an additional percentage off?

I'm eyeing a scarf on the Coach website that is currently on sale. I don't usually purchase from the website, and I'm not super familiar with how Coach sales and promo codes work. Should I go ahead and purchase it now or is there a chance that there might be a Black Friday code that would allow for an additional percentage off?
Usually extra % off coupons do not work on sale items at Coach.com. You could always get now and if it does get further reduced for black Friday call for a price adjustment.

Also, e-bates or other cash back site might be doing bonus cash back sales as well

I normally shop with Coach's UK website. I bought some pieces on the online Black Friday sale, only for the pieces to be further reduced in the online private winter sale. I did email, but unfortunately, they do not do price adjustments, so I returned and repurchased at a lower price.