Waist Purse/Fanny Pack

1. I have been searching with no luck. HELP!!!!

I recently took a trip to New York and while checking out the Statue of Liberty I saw a fanny pack that I half to have. I was going to ask the lady where she got it, but she was lost in the crowd. Now I can't find one. So I was hoping to describe it and maybe someone can tell me where to go. It has to be an internet destinaton.

It was white and looked like a leather hobo style. But it was on a belt type strap around her waist. Very stylish!

Help!!

2. I know one of the most popular ones i have seen, and although I dont think I would wear a fanny pack, everytime i see it i want it.. it is the signature Gucci fanny pack, that SJP wore in an older Sex N the city episode... it's uber stylish and i think it will never become a faux pas. =) Hope that helps!

3. [​IMG]

It kinda resembled this shape....but it was leather (thin), white and on each side of the buckle it had a pocket with a buckle.

4. Ttt

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice