WAHOOOOO!!!! She's here and SO PRETTY!!!!

Droo

One more & I'm DONE!
O.G.
Jan 1, 2008
Good morning Ladies!!!

For your viewing pleasure, I present to you my new Purple Patent Soho Hobo, style 12687. I LOVE HER!!!!!!

The silver hardware is fabulous, the purple is amazing, and she smells like *HEAVEN* :cloud9:

This is my first Coach in almost a year, and never have I had one new with tags!! EEEEKKKK!!!!!! :yahoo:

Oh! I stumbled upon that matching cosmetic case, and couldn't resist. Its just from walmart but the color is an exact match.. hehehe :P

For reference in the modeling pic, I'm 5'3 and a size 16.

Attachments

• newcoach7.jpg
    newcoach7.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 172
  • newcoach5.JPG
    newcoach5.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 108
  • NewCoach.JPG
    NewCoach.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 155
The new Purple Patent Soho Hobo looks great on you!;)

What??? "This is your first Coach in almost a year"? How did you do that? I start having withdrawal symptoms if I do not buy a Coach item in a week.

Good morning Ladies!!!

For your viewing pleasure, I present to you my new Purple Patent Soho Hobo, style 12687. I LOVE HER!!!!!!

The silver hardware is fabulous, the purple is amazing, and she smells like *HEAVEN* :cloud9:

This is my first Coach in almost a year, and never have I had one new with tags!! EEEEKKKK!!!!!! :yahoo:

Oh! I stumbled upon that matching cosmetic case, and couldn't resist. Its just from walmart but the color is an exact match.. hehehe :P

For reference in the modeling pic, I'm 5'3 and a size 16.

The new Purple Patent Soho Hobo looks great on you!;)

What??? "This is your first Coach in almost a year"? How did you do that? I start having withdrawal symptoms if I do not buy a Coach item in a week.

Thanks!!!

It was a ROUGH year, I'll admit to that. I actually had to ban myself from this website too!! tPF is a BIG enabler!!! LOL

And I'm already searching for a charm for her, and a coin purse... lol... so i know that feeling!!! I think that once i get her accessories, I'll feel complete for a while.. lol