WAHOO!!! I just made my first 2007 buy from LET-TRADE!!!

Oct 10, 2006
Ok..I've been in a quandry for days now..because I'm aching to make my first 2007 purchase but couldn't decide :s between the:
Sophie
Monogram Deauville
Vertical Lockit
Denim Neo Speedy

(I narrowed it down to those 4).....and this morning..I decided to take a looksee at Let-Trade to see if they had any of those...None of those..BUT HE HAD SOMETHING WAY BETTER!!!

I just purchased The Multiple Cite'!!! :yahoo: I've wanted one for some time..but couldn't afford new and could never seem to find one in good condition in my price range...until this morning!!:yahoo:

I was so sad because I missed a Denim Neo Speedy from last weekend from Let Trade...but I guess it must have been fate!:yes:

This is my first purchase from Let Trade. I already paid via paypal...but does he send you a confirmation email..letting you know the transaction is completed and when he will ship??

YEA...its HAPPY MONDAY FOR ME!!:wlae: :graucho:

you know,
i was seriously looking at that last night! i was waiting for today to check my ACTUAL not AVAILABLE balance in my bank account (got into some trouble recently with that...) and now its gone!

enjoy in good health sister! im jealous as all get out!

you know,
i was seriously looking at that last night! i was waiting for today to check my ACTUAL not AVAILABLE balance in my bank account (got into some trouble recently with that...) and now its gone!

enjoy in good health sister! im jealous as all get out!
OHHHH....I'm sorry!:sad:

that exact thing happend to me last weekend. I was eyeballing the Denim Neo Speedy he had for 7hundred something. I had to be gone early in the morning but had made up my mind when I returned home..I was gonna get it..and well...someone else did before me:crybaby: ...I know the feeling...but maybe it will end up like my situation...keep checking back on his site..and hopefully you can get one too.:yes: