WAHOO! Got my PURPLE REISSUE 228 TODAY!!!

I thought I'd post some pics of the purple reissue 228 next to the black anniversary reissue 228. You can see the added depth and the thicker chain on the purple reissue and it's not vintage-y.

Wow ... this is considered 'bling' for me:P ... sometimes we gotta live on the wild side, right?

I forgot to say "THANKS to all the INTEL from this forum." Without it, I'd have missed out.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

:drool::drool::drool:

Check this out! Fabulous, thanks for postin the comparison pics:love:

well I'm kinda crazed right now so I thought I'd show the metallic purple reissue with my holy grail purple lambskin jumbo. If anyone knows the color code for the jumbo, please let me know. I'm curious if it's the same as the metallic purple.

THANKS again, everyone ....:wlae:

ok ladies - here are the two outfits for my reissue. WARNING: I'm NO Larkie for anyone who's followed her incredible thread ....

#1. Grey pinstripe pantsuit with purple/grey striped shirt, and purple pony hair manolo booties. (sorry the booties took center stage in the pic)

#2. Basic black pantsuit with multi-colored top (hope you can see the purple in the top) and donald pliner pony hair slides. (Must have something with purple pony hair)

If LA weather remains stormy, will revert to basic black Manolo leather booties.

Will post pics of bag later!

I love the first outfit, great Manolo's btw! The width of the new jumbo is larger! What a plus!

Congratulations - you're so lucky to have gotten this baby, what a great story about the waitlist! (sad about the others on the list - what a HOT item!)

I love both outfits that you've previewed to debut your bag. The Manolo boots are hot, hot!

And thanks so much for posting comparison pics!! It's a real beauty and a great addition to your family!

Congratulations & I love the outfits that you've put with your beautiful purple reissue. You're so lucky to have snagged one. And your purple lambskin is just lovely too.