WAHHHHH WAAAAA WAAAA I want a Rainbow of RM's that I don't have

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I WANT SO MANY RM MABs AND I DO NOT HAVE THE MEANS TO PURCHASE THEM! It's absolute torture. I never used to be obsessed like this.

I have a Glazed Almond Matinee and a Tangerine MAB. I am about to order a Yellow/Silver Spot MAB.

I really want that Red/Red Patent Basketweave, Sea Green MAB, Fuschia MAB, and Black/Blue suede matinee, and something in BLUE and something in STAMP!!!!!!!!!!! And I WANT THEM ALL RIGHT NOW!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Maybe I should just to go the kitchen and grab a corona.

Do any of you ever feel like this? or is it JUST ME!?! Do I need to seek professional help???

2. OK WOW I just bought the Black/Blue stamp MAB posted in the deals thread! killed two birds with one stone! Now I gotta go ebay my soul....

3. ^lol I know exactly how you feel...Still haven't gotten one yet....Have to keep on trying to save. But everytime I get close there's another sample sale..lol

4. I understand trust me. I can't wait to see what you are going to ebay.

5. trust me Riley! We're all like that! Thank god for TFP where we can share our crazy obsessions! Congrats on the black/blue stamp!

6. You got it! :woohoo: Congrats! When she told me they had it on sale, I knew a TPFer would want it.

Make sure you post pics!

7. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
    Love the title of your thread! Honey we all are in the same boat!

8. Thank you everyone! I'm going through my closets as we speak!!!

9. awww Riley :hugs: I'm sure we all go through this and feel the exact same way. Congrats on the Stamp girl! Please post pics when you receive... :yes:

10. Ok, did I fail to mention that I recently quit my job to go back to school???? I really think I do need professional help.

11. Ok, sorry for all the posts, but this is good because I don't have a black bag!

12. ^ OMG see I'm trying to make myself better!

13. oh i'm w/ ya! i don't even have ONE RM yet!!! Ahhhhhh!

14. I'm just as bad! I've sold enough to pay for my Market tote, But I just bought the yellow nikki for FULL PRICE from ShopBop & if I can't sell enough to pay for it it HAS to go back.

15. Me too...it's very addictive