Wahhh, my reissue medium is too small!

Twinklette - it's important to remember that the classics, 2.55 and reissues are "Lady's Purses". They are not meant to fill everything you normally carry in a tote. I have a 226 and I had to remove all the junk in my life and narrow down to my wallet, car keys, cell phone, a pack of kleenex, and a lipstick. That's all I can fit in without the bag bulging out rudely.

I hope you enjoy your purse! When I need to carry more, I switch to a spy or a tote.

I didn't think of it that way Tammy...maybe you are right. This can be my *lady* purse. I can get all that stuff in it and that's about all, just like you (in my 2.55). I will think long and hard before letting it go. It is a beautiful gem of a bag that's for sure!

I am soooo bummed today. I bought a GORGEOUS reissue 2.55 in black/gold for a great price but I can't fit all my stuff in it, for some reason I thought it'd be larger :crybaby:

If I decided to get the *jumbo* instead, would that make a big difference? Is there a place where I can see the diff in size between jumbo and medium? I want to make sure before I decide to sell the reissue that I can get a larger size replacement. I LOVE :heart: the style/color/everything about the reissue but this one is just too teeny for me to use :sad:

Thanks girls!
Check out my thread with pics of both! Going through the same thing right now, though I’m only 5’1”