Wahhh....Entry for tPF January giveaway not going thru... GRRR!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LVCRAZED

Ya, but no.
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
Ok, well the title to this thread says it all....

I know there are others in the same boat as me because I've read a bunch of comments @ http://www.purseblog.com/giveaways/january-giveaway-balenciaga-city.html and quite a few others are having the same issues, unfortunately. :tdown:

I've already registered with Ideeli a few wks ago. So I clicked on the link provided for those that have already registered...and when I do...I come to a page to enter my email address and click the button there which says "register" ok...whatever. I click that....

then......

The following page never comes up to tell me whether or not I've entered or if my entry is confirmed. I end up getting a "error page". GRRRRR!! So frustrating being I'd really like to have a chance at winning that hot Balenciaga City bag.

Just for the heck of it I clicked the other link that says if you haven't registered with Ideeli click here....So I tried that and that doesn't work for me either.

I changed browsers and NO cigar either! GRR!! :cursing: Still getting a "error page".

For those of you having these problems too....Have you figured out a way to enter the contest?? If so, what did you do????

TIA!!!!!!! :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.