Wahh! Gotta love `em!!

I got a lovely exchange for my speedy today.. but i'm afraid the problem is going to happen again! I have a tendency to put lotion on my hands after I wash my hands because my hands get dry a lot.. and I'm afraid thats what might have happened to the handles on my last bag.. I was wondering how many of you other gals with speedys use lotion too and hold your speedy by the hand? Or.. do you avoid holding it like that when you have lotion(ness) on your hands/wait for it to dry?

Or could it be cause of sweaty hands? I kinda have sweaty hands too.. :sad:

I'm afraid to use the new speeeeeedy!! HELP!!! T_____T :hysteric:

p.s. Sorry for so many topics.. T_T

Oh! I doo! But my arm gets tired if I have it in the nook of my arm for a period of time.. and it's super comfy just holding it in my hand.. ><

I was thinking of getting some of those.. handle knit cover things? But I think that might be a little weird looking.. Haha.. xD

Or you could you loition gloves overnight so that you wouldn't have to apply all day long. I know abt the dry hands. Im a manager a starbucks and I was my hands countless times a day plus i live in MN, also try neutrogena quick absorbing hand lotion. I does just as the name says.

I use baby lotion.. just because the stuff is very non greasy.. I might have to look into that neutrogena someone mentioned above.. What kind of lotions do you gals prefer as well..

/edit
Thank you for the merge, moderator! ^^;

also.. Anyone know where I could possibly get the little handle covers? xD
I checked ebay.. they only have the lightcolored ones for the monogram speedy. :sad:
I need one for a damier! :biggrin:

Wow! I'm somewhat new to LV and I haven't heard that many great stories about their customer service... but this one has me thinking there's a reason we pay a high price -- for quality and service! Congratulations.. its so nice to hear someone having such a positive experience :smile:

Also... good luck with your new speedy... the advise the girls have given sounds great!