wahey, I finally got some!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. As a poor student, I can only afford the most basic of things, but having worked 3 jobs this summer I have FINALLY bought some Chanel mascara, and I have to say, now that I've got it, I think I've opened another can of worms! I love how it goes on, and makes my lashes look. At £16.50 it was a lot more expensive than what I normally pay for any make-up, but I'm glad I took the leap.
    ALSO, I got a L'ancome Paris Juicy Tubes in Melon in the duty free before I went on holiday, and I also love this, :yahoo: :yahoo:

This probably seems nothing to you guys, but I'm grinning ear to ear, and have been since the postman bought the parcel this morning!!

2. Congrats!!!

3. yay! i traded in my diorshow for chanel inimitable mascara, i couldn't love it more, you definately made the right choice!

4. I just bought some Chanel mascara this weekend based on the recommendation of a Pfer. It's the most expensive mascara I bought. I did like the way it covered my eyelashes though. I think it's very natural, but can be made up.

5. ^ yeah ditto, that's what I'm finding out anyways! ;)

6. Which one did you get? I'm in love with their Instant Lash mascara. It's the best mascara I've ever used.

7. i thought everyone thought dior show was the best..

amanda you think chanel is better? which one? ( i currently change with ysl, mac, and maybelline)

8. I've tried 'em all, and Chanel cils magique is the best on my thin asian lashes. It thickens them up a crazy amount. I've never found a better mascara - I wish I could because of the price, but Chanel's is the best that i've ever found.

p.s. I hated diorshow - it made my lashes look like spiders legs.

9. You're so English with your "parcel" lol I like it!:upsidedown: I might have to try this Chanel mascara now.

10. I love Chanel maascara. I usually use the Extracils. Or Diorshow waterproof during my migraine season.

11. i used to be loyal to dior maximeyes (i find it goes on much nicer than diorshow) but i might be swayed by chanel inimitable now.. i got lots of samples when i bought black satin and it's pretty amazing..

12. congratulations.. i love Chanel mascara :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice