Wah! Intervention please! Quick!

Kou, try to look at the bright side... your line of work is very respectable and solid as career. There are tons of people who wish they were in your shoes! you are smart, have good taste,...you are bound to find everything you want in life, just be positive and patient:flowers:

:yes: :yes: :yes: Well said, Avandome!

Kou,
Postive thinking = ~~~Positive vibes~~~ = Positive outcome! :smile:

Kou, cheer up! You're a great gal with a lot going for her.

My favorite temporary fixes for a blue day:
-iced coffee--caffeine instantly revs me up
-hot bubble bath
-romantic comedies--Something's Gotta Give w/Diane Keaton, Jack Nicholson is a favorite, as is Under the Tuscan Sun
-getting a pedicure using red polish--something about looking at red toes cheers me up
-having great Japanese food (gigi's post now has me craving J-food!)
-going to the bookstore like Japster suggested-check out the career section or that book, What Color is Your Parachute? to find out what career will suit you best.
-having a cup of tea using a Good Earth original teabag--it's naturally sweet and spicy, and the aroma is TDF.
-exercise to get those endorphins going.
-making a list of things I'm grateful for in my life

Happy early birthday girl! Hang in there!

Kou - the only way that I've been able to get through some tough things (being married to a physically abusive husband a long time ago and losing my first baby with my current and beautiful husband) was realizing that things could always be worse. There is so much tragedy in this world yet so much beauty around us. We just really need to take the moment to realize the beauty around and in us and relish in this kindness. It is hard and at times it may feel impossible but please realize that there are good things happening also. You sound like you have your health and at least are working and earning income so you aren't starving, etc. You have impeccable taste and a group of people here at tPF that wish only good things for you. With a team of positive people sending out positive vibes, I hope you can gather yourself to realize the beauty in you and around you. I hope I don't sound to preachy - I just hate to see people down.

Ok, Kou......Shopmom here and as much as I am the enabler extraordinaire, I can't NOT condone random shopping when you're depressed. When I do this, I usually come home with stuff no-one in their right mind would buy. SO! Here's what I do when I'm blue...like you.....

At night:
* Hot bubble bath and a great magazine...my fav, Harpers Bazaar
* Clean, warm pj's - fuzzy slippers and bathrobe
* Hot cup of tea
* Romantic comedy DVD
* Fire blazing in the fireplace

During the day:
* On-line with my Purse Forum friends.....

Kou....my birthday is November 3rd and I'll be on the brink of a half century old. Now, if THAT isn't depressing I don't know what is!!!!!

And Kou, you have so much going for you. I'm not sure I can say it any better than everyone else before me already has.....:heart: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

I agree with what the other girls have already said kou! It may sound cliche, but life is definitely too short - Enjoy it while we can!!! Here's to a Happy Happy Birthday. (((BIG HUG))) :flowers:

Kou, I know that you are going through an especially tough time....:crybaby:I am definitely on the look out for any consulting jobs (anywhere in the world!) for you....

But please, oh please, oh please, do not go to an H store and buy anything. Because, knowing what I know about you, there is a great likelihood you are going to regret that purchase!!!

As somebody said before, please keep positive and stay focused.

Best, TG

Hi KOU,

Like everyone has said so far:

1. Don't go to the H boutique.

2. Think positively **SENDING LOTS OF POSITIVE VIBES TO YOU RIGHT NOW !!***

3. Sending you a GREAT BIG HUG!!!:smile:

4. Go to a fun cafe and grab a very nice cup of coffee or tea and enjoy it with a nice dessert (preferably Chocolate)

5. Take a nice walk around water and breathe in the fresh air and get some sun and excercise (do you have a dog?)

6. Go home, relax in some nice smelling BATH....light some candles

7. Give yourself a facial or face scrub/ get a pedicure and red nailpolish as said before!

8. REnt some funny romantic comedies in bed

RELAX and have nice dreams....wake up and think HOW BLESSED YOU ARE to have a job, a roof over your head, good FONDUE, YOUR HEALTH, and some Hermes stuff in your closet already. Think of how many things you have acquired up to this point, and it can only get better. :heart: Peace