Waaaaaaaaa!!! :(

luvednotspoiled

<3 <3 <3
O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
So i didnt really like anything at the sale, but i kind of fell in love with the baseball cap!! I thought it would be PERFECT for my first law school social event (lawlaw paloza at our baseball field!!)

Ordered it through my fav sa that was having it shipped in...but then today she called and was like im so sorry there was a glitch!!

WHAT DO I DO :crybaby:

im so distraut! :sad: i know its sad but i loved tat hat and i was excited to wear it!! now i dont even want to go to the social :sad:

hehehe kind of! i know i know im sad, and will probably end up going anyways BUT i was just so excited!! i had the perfect outfit!! with just a touch of pink like the hat and and and ahhhh!

i need to find another hat~!

THANKS TO THOSE GIRLS THAT UNDERSTOOD ME! :smile: i really really really appreciate it!

thanks tabbi, but those just didnt "do" it for me :smile:

its cool whatever haha just needed to vent and figured this is probably the only place that understands how it feels to REALLY REALLY want something and be dissapointed haha :smile:

Ok, just tell me to go alrighty!:nuts:

We'll bring some gucci platforms with those really deadly heels to beat them up! HAHA!

Ok, enough about being morbid. I just don't want to sleep yet and it's really really late...