Waaa laaaah! Crinkle Wine Patent Mini Sofia!

merrygold

O.G.
Jan 2, 2008
Production photos are in da inbox, squeeeee! Here are pix that Ignacio sent me of the crinkle wine patent Mini Sofia that I ordered for my Mom's birthday! Special shout out and thanks to Momo43 whose bag design I ripped off in near entirety. :heart: LOL

Without further ado, here she is! The rolled 9" handles and detachable shoulder strap are an added customization.

Mini-sofia_Front.jpg

When Ignes ran out of the raspberry suede lining the first time, I cried in my email LOL, and Ignacio was able to find me a one-of piece of burgundy with dots suede at the tannery!!! Oh my glorious goodness, she is MAGNIFICENT!!! I heart this suede lining, I heart it so much!!! :heart: Ignacio is a rockstar of all rockstars!!!

Mini_Sofia_Inside.jpg

Here is a side view of the Mini Sofia, showing the shoulder strap hardware.

Mini_Sofia_Perspective.jpg

And finally, a bird's eye view! The zipper closure is yet another customization.

Mini_Sofia_Top.jpg

I'm so uber thrilled with this bag, and I know that my mom will be too! Thank you Ignacio and Maria, you are wonderful!!! :heart: :tup:

She's lovely! I'm sure your mom will be thrilled! She doesn't know this is coming right, I noticed you said it was for her birthday. . . What a surprise. Ignes is the Beatles of handbags right now!!

Thanks Baghag! No, my mom doesn't know it's coming!! I also had her name embossed inside the bag, and I know that she's going to flip, knowing that this was made specially just for her! I can't wait until she sees it! :yahoo:

Next Wednesday! We're taking her out for dinner, but I haven't thought through yet how to gift this to her. Wrap it up and bring it along to the restaurant in which case she sees that there's a gift for her, or spring it unexpectedly on her in some other manner? Hmm.

Sounds like a new thread idea to me!! :tup: I'm starting to wish that I ordered the mini Sofia in a patent leather. I definitely like the rolled handles. Congratulations on a beautiful gift. I'm sure she's gonna flip.

You are such a sweet daughter to take such good care of your mom like this! With her name and all, she is going to :faint: when she sees this bag.

It's beautiful! :heart:

Next Wednesday! We're taking her out for dinner, but I haven't thought through yet how to gift this to her. Wrap it up and bring it along to the restaurant in which case she sees that there's a gift for her, or spring it unexpectedly on her in some other manner? Hmm.

It's beautiful merrygold, you're Mom is going to be stylin'!!! :wlae: I vote bring it to the restaurant, it will make the dinner all the more special. :yes:

Linda
ps - that raspberry dot suede lining is TDF! :drool:

It's beautiful merrygold, you're Mom is going to be stylin'!!! :wlae: I vote bring it to the restaurant, it will make the dinner all the more special. :yes:

Linda
ps - that raspberry dot suede lining is TDF! :drool:

Thanks kuwa, dsrk, Linda, paintednightsky and elizat! :smile:

Linda, Ignacio made the distinction that it was a one-of burgundy with dots and not raspberry, but I will comment on the colour when I receive the bag. Unfortunately my bro has taken off with the camera again so I may have to resort to cellphone pix. lol

Wow, beautiful!! She will flip out for sure. I think having it at the restaurant but I don't know....I agree it's a good thread topic to figure out the best way to spring it on her!!