W/Pics: Desperately Seeking Opinions: Which Canvas. Help me off the fence please!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm back from a long self-inflicted ban, and would like to get a 45 as a gym bag. I am torn between these two canvases. I'd like to avoid the 4 hour ride to the store, so I'm turning here for opinions. I am a woman, BTW shopping the men's line. Graphite or Macassar and why? I am super excited to hear your thoughts. Here are the pics: graphite.PNG macassar.PNG

2. I love the graphite. Of course it's just a matter of opinion/style, but I think it's so sleek and sophisticated. Either way though, you can't go wrong; both are great choices. :tup:

ChicagoJess likes this.
  3. Omgosh I love them both :love: Sorry I can't choose between them either!!

4. Macassar. I just love the classic mono w/ the style touch of dyed leather. It just looks so stylish!

5. Macassar, cause I think it's sexy and maybe just a little bit better for a female. Just my opinion of course!

6. What about Monogram Eclipse? Best of both worlds! However, if it had to be either Monogram Macassar or Damier Graphite, I would probably get the Damier Graphite if you have a lot of Mono pieces and I would get the Mono Macassar if you have a lot of Damier pieces![​IMG]

Good luck deciding!

lizaariani59, j19 and HandbagDiva354 like this.
  7. IMG_1469504294.137255.jpg

Go for both! I actually wish I would have gotten the monogram that you posted. I might skip the eclipse and get that.

8. Is that the Keepall with the contrast edge varnishing? What a gorgeous piece!

9. How about the Keepall in DC? It has a pocket!

10. IMG_1469505069.593440.jpg

Yes it is. I saw it and had to have it.

11. Macassar. Not a fan of DG here. Its too bland for my taste.

fabuleux likes this.
  12. Macassar!

13. I just can't see either of these beautiful bags jammed into those horrible gym lockers. But then again, maybe your gym lockers aren't horrible!

ChicagoJess likes this.
  14. Macassar! It goes well with both brown and black shoes/belts, and all attire colors. The silver hardware against the black leather and brown canvas is a winner combination. Graphite is more restricted to black and dark colors, and sometimes it looks a bit dull.

lizaariani59 and Brendutch like this.
  15. I think the Macassar will age better, especially with a little tumbling around in the gym locker.