W Magazine - March issue- COACH BAG??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw an awesome Coach bag, a must have for spring, in the March issue of W magazine... at the doctor's office. Does anyone know what the style number or name is? It was straw with multiple flowers and I can't find it online!

THANKS!
    :cutesy:

2. Was it this one?
    [​IMG]
    It is not on coach.com anymore since Coach is sold out, but it is stilll available at Nordstrom.

HTH!

3. oops the one I just posted isn't straw! Sorry!

4. Thanks you guys! No, it was similar to the straw, but had several flowers on the front, in a variety of colors... maybe appliques?

I think the price was $698 or $798... kind of high, but it was so absolutely adorable!!
    It would be a must have with a PCE discount!! :sos:

5. ^^ I've never seen that either! That's cute!!!!! I love the little leaf with the hangtag!

6. Very cute and very Spring/Summer. I am so excited about bright beautiful colors. I am soooo ready for Spring.

7. Wow that is cute - I haven't seen that one yet! Pricey for straw, but so adorable!

8. Per Coach, if anyone wants the info:

The item featured in W magazine is our Straw Floral Extra Large Tote, style No. 12208 for $698.00.

9. I haven't seen that either, too cute!

10. Thank you for the info! ;)

11. DARN IT!!! :cursing: I was all set to say I must possess this bag but with that price tag, UGH! Sure, I have spent serious money on leather bags but there is something about doing it for straw that gives me pause.

12. I've not seen that one! It's cute for summer!