W/E of footballer weddings

Mar 22, 2006
Can't see a thread about this so thought I would start one!

Pleasantly surprised at the dresses...not seen Alex Curran's or Toni Poole's yet though!

Not sure about Coleen's dress, think it would be more suited to country house wedding than Manchester Cathedral.

carrick1PA1706_468x639.jpg
garyGOFF1706_468x613.jpg
coleen160607GOFF_468x843.jpg

Wow it didn't take long for this to start did it?

I like both of these dresses and I think the guys look lovely too - but then these were the 2 "more private and traditional" weddings.

I can't think that Alex Curran would be wearing anything this understated but we'll see.

Not sure about Coleen's dress either - it would be fine if it didn't do that funny thing at the bottom, and from what I can see about the shoes I think they are wrong, a nice strappy pair of sandals would look better.

The brides look very happy :smile:

Agree about Coleens dress, the shoes look too casual, and it looks as if she has tied the dress real tight at the neck.

I think Alex and Stephen sold their wedding to OK mag, so we will see it early next week ;)

They got married at Clivedon tho, so the venue is amazing, hey not that we will take much notice, it will be all about the dress lol :biggrin:

I liked all the pictures that have come through so far, they look elegant and classy, which is not a look normally associated with the Wags :biggrin:

I wish I could have got into Manchester on Saturday to watch all the footballers arrive at the Catherdral :graucho:

I quite liked Coleens dress, but I'm scared to think of what Alex Currans dress was like. I liked that other girlfriends dress, is her name Carly something? It was kinda pinkish with Chanel shoes from what I remember.

dont like lisas wedding dress tbh, goes down too far!
i think alex's dress will be gorgeous its dior couture so heres for hoping hey!
andddd am i the ONLY ONE who cant see all the pics, it cuts off half way through gary nevilles picture!

Here's another photo of Coleen's dress - it looks a bit nicer in this photo.

Also, my favourite photo so far of Gary Neville and his wife.

I can't believe I'm interested in this i HATE football (and am not normally interested in anything to do with WAGs).

Attachments

• rooneyMOS_468x746.jpg
    rooneyMOS_468x746.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 100
  • nevilleMOS_468x671.jpg
    nevilleMOS_468x671.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 89