VydaVeda’s RM MABpalooza & other goodies!

I really LOVE that you have a mixture of a bit of everything in your MAB collection. Some zipper detail, some stamping, piping, color & neutral, stamped, haze, BW..... I appreciate the variety as well as the color choices. Great Collection!! Thanks for showing it off!

Thanks so much Robinn for the compliments !!! So happy you like the collection!!

VydaVeda! I missed seeing you around! Such an amazing collection! Certified MAB :queen:

Hey Travelers....I miss being around, well I am around just not posting :P I am going to try to make more of a effort to post more often rather then just read!!! Thanks so much :flowers:

very sweet collection of bags... everyone is right, you are the MAB queen!

Thank you missmoz !!!!

What a great collection, and you are a MAB girl after my own heart! We are bag twins several times over. I think you have a great variety of colors and textures. Which MAB's would you like to add? I'm still always searching for Black/Blue Stamp but it's sooo elusive!

What a great collection, and you are a MAB girl after my own heart! We are bag twins several times over. I think you have a great variety of colors and textures. Which MAB's would you like to add? I'm still always searching for Black/Blue Stamp but it's sooo elusive!

Thanks so much Fashion1 !! You are definitely the original MAB :queen:, your collection is just OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!

Well I would love to add a teal mab, and maybe a OS cobalt blue, :love: BUT my HGGGG of ALL HG's is DEFINITELY PEARL PINK MAB!!!! Oh what I would do to have that beauty in my collection!!! :love:

Black/Blue Stamp is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Definitely will keep a watch out for you on this one!!

I love your wishlist!!!
Pearl Pink MAB & RM Teal MAB - never knew these exist! :love:

Thanks travelers ........OH what I would do to have the GORGY PEARL PINK MAB , it is my HG of ALLLLLL HG's!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh duh I could have just looked at her signature wishlist! Both are amazing bags and totally worth it :graucho: :winkiss:

Thanks!! If only they would suddenly APPEAR I could be at peace with my collection...

Did you see the Envy Zip MAB recently in eBay? I wanted it so badly but seller wouldn't ship outside US... :crybaby:... If only she knew what my lovely sellers knew...

Thanks travelers ........OH what I would do to have the GORGY PEARL PINK MAB , it is my HG of ALLLLLL HG's!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!! If only they would suddenly APPEAR I could be at peace with my collection...

Did you see the Envy Zip MAB recently in eBay? I wanted it so badly but seller wouldn't ship outside US... :crybaby:... If only she knew what my lovely sellers knew...

Yes I did see it! It was very pretty and I definitely thought about it for a while but decided to pass! Sorry to hear that, unfortunately alot of sellers prefer to not ship out of the US :shrugs: