Vuittonette lining everywhere

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I tried washing off the vuittonette lining from a petite bucket I got from ebay a while ago, and apparently miss calculated on how sticky it would be. Tried a toothbrush, a rough sponge, but the lining sticks to everything, including my hands and the rest of the bag.

Does anyone have an idea of how to remove the lining and the stickiness from everything else that it has now merged with? Tried googling it but with no result.

2. pic?

3. i took an exacto knife and scraped all the lining out of my peeling toiletry 19

4. Thanks for replies! Not sure how to upload photos but now it looks a bit better. The vachetta darkened a lot though, went from a yellow to a red. Ah well, I guess this was a tryout bag. :smile: