Vuitton Spring 2007 LV OE

ohm WOW!!! :nuts: :drool:

attachment.php

To me, this group looks interesting. The satin monogram with metallic embroidery (?) although the handles are a bit too baroque. I want to see more of these...

Attachments

• 00480m.jpg
    00480m.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 00300m.jpg
    00300m.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 49
  • 00200m.jpg
    00200m.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 00240m.jpg
    00240m.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 54
  • 00210m.jpg
    00210m.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 58
O)k I do like some of these bags...none of them are favourites though...

72117356.jpg

I can see this as the potential purchase if it's a reasonable price! It's so casual but may be a little too big for me.

attachment.php
attachment.php

The two aboe are cute...love the material and the quilted look but why the thick, roped handles and the cheap plastic looking chain links?? Aghhh.
attachment.php

Love the shape of the bag, material is unique but I can see this as costing over $2000 or even more...blah

To me, this group looks interesting. The satin monogram with metallic embroidery (?) although the handles are a bit too baroque. I want to see more of these...

These bags are TDF. The embroidery is simply gorgeously made and this will definitely move LV away from simply being an Monogram-type brand to something a little more daring. Marc is pure genius in motion. Love it, all of it. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hm, I don't know, did they say it is satin monogram? The bag looks like it's just regular canvas to me?

Well I am a bit more at ease after seeing these pics. The pics posted previously by one of our male members (was it Johnny or Matt) left me shocked and disappointed! I couldn't believe LV had created such "crap"

But looking at some of these other pics I have seen a couple of bags that actually capture my interest. Still I am not completely happy with the up coming collection. I too agree that MJ has lost his mind by introducing the market (fruit & veggies) bag...ridiculous!

I like this bag...love the color...looks interesting...reminds me of the Deauville or Duomo:
attachment.php

I am not liking these at all, it reminds me of craft projects from michaels or a kids button craft class. I really disagree that just because it's MJ we will but it anyway.
I kind of fail to see the genius in bedazler meets button mania. The only good thing for me is that I can save some dollars & wait for F/W. I hope evryone that is in love with this line gets the bags they want & love, different strokes for different folks!

I am not liking these at all, it reminds me of craft projects from michaels or a kids button craft class. I really disagree that just because it's MJ we will but it anyway.
I kind of fail to see the genius in bedazler meets button mania. The only good thing for me is that I can save some dollars & wait for F/W. I hope evryone that is in love with this line gets the bags they want & love, different strokes for different folks!
Exactly!

First the LV garbage bag (squichy) and now the DIY LV.

These handles remind me of those braided rugs!!

attachment.php

Don't get me wrong, I am glad some of you like them....but not for me, and no amount of telling me MJ is a genius and fabulous is going to make me like a bag, my 6 year old could make with a pakage of buttons and a hot glue gun....maybe IRL it will be great, like the pastilles....we'll have to wait and see, but I am not holding my breath.