Vuitton Sleeper Bags

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I was at LV-Austin today to find a wallet that would fit nicely in my new messenger after looking a a few different styles, I decided to purchase the PTE Valeurs Credit Card/Checkbook it can hold money, receipts, and credit cards which is what I like. Anyways, I saw something different- the sleeper bags are not a linen type fabric anymore- they are a very very soft kinda plushy type of cotton with the stiching on the edges a little more pronounced than before. I like them a lot better. I asked the SA what's up with this and she said New, New, New- Cool- Im always in for new....

2. :nuts: Sounds better than the linen/cottony ones they're still using in Australia. Congrats on your purchase:flowers:

3. Congrats on your purchase...and great news about new dustbags! I like the plushy old ones better than the linen ones!

4. Yuppers. I am in love with them.

When L sent me his old pin, he put it in a new long dustbag.

When I asked for a dust bag for my Pocket Agenda, I was given the same new long one. I freakin' love them. :P

5. Ok, so I lost the sleeper for my agenda, any chance I get get one from the LV store?

6. Congrats!
    Yes, the dust bags are a little different, meaning better.

7. Yes! I love the new dustbags!

8. new dust bags are great, not such a fan of the linen dust bags

9. yay! when i get my new big lv, ill be excited to get a soft dust bag!

10. lol. john i love your new signature picture! its so heroic :P :king:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice