Vuitton Palm Pilot Case

km8282

Jun 23, 2011
Now there's a word I haven't seen or written in a long while!

I was cleaning out my closet and came across my old LV monogram palm pilot case. I can't imagine even being able to resell this thing... Does anyone have any creative interesting things that they have done with theirs? It kills me to toss it, because its in mint condition!

No buying/selling/trading here

Last edited by a moderator:

I was cleaning out my closet and came across my old LV monogram palm pilot case. I can't imagine even being able to resell this thing... Does anyone have any creative interesting things that they have done with theirs? It kills me to toss it, because its in mint condition!

See if Yoogis can sell it. I bet there someone out there looking for one!! ;)

You might want to try and sell it if you can't find any uses for it. On *Bay there were 5 completed auctions and all 5 had bids. There are 2 listed now and one had 2 bids on it....If you don't want to sell on *bay, maybe try some consignment sites...

gottabagit said:
Wow! You took me down memory lane with the Palm Pilot reference. At the time, I didn't think I could live without mine.

Same here! I thought I was so chic whipping out my Palm Pilot in my LV case :smile:

I remember someone saying to me, "why are you buying something so expensive for your PP? What will you do with it when you don't use the PP anymore? I remember feeling shocked at the idea of not using it! Lol

Now, I'm just addicted to my iPhone.

I agree that you should give eBay a shot. Even though it's obsolete for what it was designed (like a lot of old iPhone cases, etc.), it could make an avid LV collector very happy!

As promised!

Looking at it closer, I think it may be a touch too small for a passport. I'll have to dig that out and check.

Its about as large as my iPhone 4S.

Attachments

• image-2879505184.jpg
    image-2879505184.jpg
    518 KB · Views: 356
  • image-360079211.jpg
    image-360079211.jpg
    583.9 KB · Views: 363