Vuitton Luggage!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pursemama said:
I don't really care for the white, but these ARE beautiful :nuts: ! Thanks for sharing...love looking at pics.

i didnt care either untill you see them, feel them, smell them .. goshhhhhh.. :lol:
i save money for 2 year in order to pay for this..... (all my savings are gone):cry: but im a happy girl

I think traveling with those bags would make me a nervous wreck! I would worry like crazy about dirt, spots etc... oh and someone stealing a piece! I do love the way they are stacked in the picture! Maybe I would just leave them that way for decoration!! :smile:

I think something is really fishy here. I just checked out your showcase and all pics you show are from fake bags. I actually think that this luggage is not real as well. The colours don't look right. I actually don't understand why you do this? I don't mean to be rude that is just my opinion.

Tanja said:
I think something is really fishy here. I just checked out your showcase and all pics you show are from fake bags. I actually think that this luggage is not real as well. The colours don't look right. I actually don't understand why you do this? I don't mean to be rude that is just my opinion.

HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY before you start let me tell you that this luggage is 100%%%%% authentic!... why you people have to be so Paranoia????

you right the pictures i show on my showcase, are fake as fake can be, it was a little joke and vlad close the thread so i couln't explain you guys it was a joke...:cry: i found those pictures (google)... just to show you how disgusting those fakes are!!!! :worried:

dont mean to be rude, but this definitly is fake........and no one here accepts fakes or people wearing them.

Meg, vlad, sorry but could we please close this threat??

VuittonCrazyGirl said:
HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY before you start let me tell you that this luggage is 100%%%%% authentic!... why you people have to be so Paranoia????

you right the pictures i show on my showcase, are fake as fake can be, it was a little joke and vlad close the thread so i couln't explain you guys it was a joke...:cry: i found those pictures (google)... just to show you how disgusting those fakes are!!!! :worried:

Do you think this is funny?:evil: You really think that I believe you that this is the real deal after you trying to show of your fakes? What was your intention?

Status
Not open for further replies.