Vuitton Fans! I need your advise

1. #1 Oct 12, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
    I have a little reasonable collection of LV, a lot of monogram, some epi, some others and two Kusama. I want to add Damier Ebene , I want that pattern, but not a clue of what to choose. I f you can see my collection, and suggest me something to fill the "NEED" of a DE I will apprecciate that. I'm not considering tiny purses or pochette. (I'm planning to go tomorrow to LV, for a DE)
    Your professional and experienced advise will be appreciatted
    http://forum.purseblog.com/your-bag-showcase/my-very-humble-collection-773894.html

2. Nf?

3. You have a great collection started so far! Bloomsbury? Are you looking for a bigger/smaller bag? zip/open top?

4. How about the Evora? (I'm forever suggesting that one because I love it :smile:

5. Id suggest a neverfull because you don't have anything similar to it in LV..other than the totaly. I love my NF

6. neverfull
    westminster
    evora

7. louis-vuitton-damier-canvas-cabas-rivington-n41108-handbag.jpg

N41177.jpeg

8. Or the new portobello

9. How about the portabello? I have it and love it!

10. Speedy or Trevi PM!

11. How about the Speedy B or the Portobello?
    Good luck deciding!

12. Thanks to all of you that are helping me in this brainstorming!

I was always considering for my first DE:

a speedy 35 or the NF or the Cabas Rivington (that LVGUCCILV) suggested.

The second series of choices:

cabas rosebery
    Besace Rosebery
    Portobello

Bloomsbery-I dont like the "pleats" I wish it look more like the Odeon

I will go and see the Westminster and Rivington GM (to get the feeling of the pleats)

but, since this is not a real need, its just that I want a DE, I want to be carefull with what I choose.

Considering that this will be "a winter bag"

I will like to get some feedback of the runnerups :smile::smile::smile::smile:

13. The OP has a Kusama NF so I don't think she'd want another. I think the new bag, Portobello (sp?) would be perfect! Or the Westiminster.

14. Westminster, Hampstead or Portobello?

PS: great collection :biggrin: