Vuitton Fans! I need your advise

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 12, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
    I have a little reasonable collection of LV, a lot of monogram, some epi, some others and two Kusama. I want to add Damier Ebene , I want that pattern, but not a clue of what to choose. I f you can see my collection, and suggest me something to fill the "NEED" of a DE I will apprecciate that. I'm not considering tiny purses or pochette. (I'm planning to go tomorrow to LV, for a DE)
    Your professional and experienced advise will be appreciatted
    http://forum.purseblog.com/your-bag-showcase/my-very-humble-collection-773894.html

2. Nf?

3. You have a great collection started so far! Bloomsbury? Are you looking for a bigger/smaller bag? zip/open top?

4. How about the Evora? (I'm forever suggesting that one because I love it :smile:

5. Id suggest a neverfull because you don't have anything similar to it in LV..other than the totaly. I love my NF

6. neverfull
    westminster
    evora

7. louis-vuitton-damier-canvas-cabas-rivington-n41108-handbag.jpg

N41177.jpeg

8. Or the new portobello

9. How about the portabello? I have it and love it!

10. Speedy or Trevi PM!

11. How about the Speedy B or the Portobello?
    Good luck deciding!

12. Thanks to all of you that are helping me in this brainstorming!

I was always considering for my first DE:

a speedy 35 or the NF or the Cabas Rivington (that LVGUCCILV) suggested.

The second series of choices:

cabas rosebery
    Besace Rosebery
    Portobello

Bloomsbery-I dont like the "pleats" I wish it look more like the Odeon

I will go and see the Westminster and Rivington GM (to get the feeling of the pleats)

but, since this is not a real need, its just that I want a DE, I want to be carefull with what I choose.

Considering that this will be "a winter bag"

I will like to get some feedback of the runnerups :smile::smile::smile::smile:

13. The OP has a Kusama NF so I don't think she'd want another. I think the new bag, Portobello (sp?) would be perfect! Or the Westiminster.

14. Westminster, Hampstead or Portobello?

PS: great collection :biggrin: