Vuitton epi pochette vs. Chanel classic flap

Sabine

O.G.
Apr 12, 2006
I'm am looking for a nice formal schoulder bag. Lately i've been loving the Chanel but the price is steep and i won't be using it daily. I've loved the Louis for a longer time but i prefer gold hard wear..it's not that big of a deal dough. I love the shape and the leather but i'm affraid it will look small on my 5'5 size 12 frame. (i'm also used to my carry the kitchen sink bags) Please give me some advice.

(the pics are not mine)

Attachments

• Chanel2.JPG
    Chanel2.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 168
  • lvblack1.jpg
    lvblack1.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 118
Chanel is steep but if you can afford it I'll go for CHANEL...
even if you dont use it everyday, its a classic!
and will get to use it till forever and still be stylish and beautiful!
Love the LV too but between the two.... CHANEL:love:

These two bags are totally different. If you go somewhere abroad (outside EU) you could buy the chanel and get the epi pochette with the tax refund...

I*d go for epi over Chanel any day, any style, so I'd go for the epi pochette. I'd rather go for a more sizable one though. There are quite a number of choices in sizes just above this one.

I'd get the Chanel, hands down.

That said, they are totally different bags. I think both will clearly stand the test of time but the Chanel, is IMHO, the epitomy of elegance. Can you tell I am a huge Chanel fan?

Honestly, by a small margin the Chanel, even with it being pricey because it's a classic and it probably can fit more. If it came down to money, I think you will generally find what you're looking for in the LV.