Vuitton Damier Cobalt Runway Tote

fabuleux

STAND UP
Aug 3, 2014
Hi everyone,
I went the LV store in Cannes this morning in order to purchase the Damier Cobalt Greenwich tote. I had seen this bag and I kinda liked it, but it wasn't love at first sight. It also bothered me that the bag was "Made in Italy". My SA could tell I wasn't in love and went to the back. He returned with the newly arrived Runway Tote in Damier Cobalt. There were actually two sizes and I chose the larger one. It has the new handles which are going to be featured on many new men's bags for this season. You can wear it as a large tote or folded as a messenger bag (really cool design!). The price was 2160 euros. There was also a smaller version but it wasn't as stunning and oversized. The smaller version does not fold.

Enjoy the pictures!

Attachments

Possum

O.G.
Jan 23, 2006
Australia
Congrats on your special runway DC tote fabuleux!! I love the Cobalt damier together with the matte grey hardware!

fabuleux

STAND UP
Aug 3, 2014
Thank you! It's not on the French site but I found it on the US site. Along with the smaller tote, the "sac plat-ish" damier cobalt tote and the version in taurillon with metal handles.

Last edited: