Vuitton Charms Cles

1. Hi everyone is the pink charms cles still for sale or are they sold out? thanks

2. I don't think they're sold out yet. Your boutique could probably track one down for you if they don't have one in stock, or you could always call 866-VUITTON. Good luck!

I have the charms cles in fuchsia and another in taupe, I love how roomy they are compared to some of the other cles :smile:

3. Oooh, if you find some, let us know where.

4. what does it look like?? Is it possible there is something I have never seen??? lol

5. There are usually some on eluxury and I know for sure that my store in Fashion Valley (both the boutique and Neiman's) have everything from the Charms line in every color. I still need to get a white one.
    They look like this:
    [​IMG]

6. 2 weeks ago, i was in the lv on 5th avenue and they still had some fuchsia left. I got the taupe though! Jus tlike lvbabydoll's! It's beautiful!

7. Thanks but that's from eBay actually, it isn't mine. Just so no one thinks I'm stealing pics hehe. I want a white one. :smile:

8. I bought the brown one like above and it is great. My cell phone fits in it along w/ cash, and credit card. I have the really thin new phone.

9. What are all the colors these come in?

10. The colors are fuchsia, white and taupe.

11. Thanks!

12. You're welcome :smile:

13. Thanks for your help! I may be going to LV this weekend or next so I must check them out!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice