VS Swarovski Bra

Myrkur

Góðan Daginn
Jun 9, 2011
Okay, I'm crazy in love with this bra. The color, the swarovski stones, I LOVE IT. But really, the only thing keeping me from buying it is the price. I mean isn't it like crazy, to pay $250 dollars for just a bra?

Attachments

• V327831.jpg
    V327831.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 926
the bra itself (without the crystals) looks like any of their other bras. if you're feeling adventurous, you can probably just get one of their regular bras and put the crystals on yourself or commission someone to. word of warning though, i have a bra that looks very similar (if not identical) to that one in style and it lost it's shape pretty fast.

Are you buying this for yourself or for a guy?

Guy - no, never. If you guys ever break up, it'll be one of his victory stories or something
Yourself - sure if you love it!

Personally, this bra or VS anything is not my thing...

i couldn't imagine paying more than $80 for that bra lol. i thought it would be completely encrusted in crystals, so i agree that it's kind of plain.

Hmm you guys are probably right. I know last years had more crystals, but it was white and I really love this color lol. Maybe I'll wait 'till a cheaper one in this color comes out.

Btw I'm NOT buying this for a guy, I'm single atm but I just love wearing pretty lingerie for myself.

I don't think the bra is really worth the $250 as the quality of VS lingerie is not that great. You could look into Agent Provocateur (even though they do not have a crystal bra atm),their stuff is amazing. (I have AP lingerie that I bought 4 years ago and it still looks new)

Cute colour, but it's a little plain. Last year's Swarovski bra was also $250 but had more crystals :P

Yes, I agree with you. I think that's why I like the last year's Swarovski bra more.

Okay, I'm crazy in love with this bra. The color, the swarovski stones, I LOVE IT. But really, the only thing keeping me from buying it is the price. I mean isn't it like crazy, to pay $250 dollars for just a bra?

Last year I thought about buying the white bra (I think it was also available in pink later) or not for a while but finally I bought the set. Bra and panty are amazing and also the boxes but I'm not sure if it was worth the price (+ customs for me) because I didn't wear it often...

Yes, I agree with you. I think that's why I like the last year's Swarovski bra more.

Last year I thought about buying the white bra (I think it was also available in pink later) or not for a while but finally I bought the set. Bra and panty are amazing and also the boxes but I'm not sure if it was worth the price (+ customs for me) because I didn't wear it often...

Yeah I will have to pay customs as well :sad: I found someone selling last years bra in my country because she never used it, I'm thinking about getting that one... even though I like the lilac color so so much..

I don't think the bra is really worth the $250 as the quality of VS lingerie is not that great. You could look into Agent Provocateur (even though they do not have a crystal bra atm),their stuff is amazing. (I have AP lingerie that I bought 4 years ago and it still looks new)

Thanks for the tip! Will take a look ;)

They say to replace your bra every year because of how much it loses shape. Also, I don't think you could wear a swarovski bra with a shirt over it because it'd tear up the teeshirt, wouldn't it? I could be wrong though.

They say to replace your bra every year because of how much it loses shape. Also, I don't think you could wear a swarovski bra with a shirt over it because it'd tear up the teeshirt, wouldn't it? I could be wrong though.

I don't know if it would tear it up but it would certainly show bumps and look odd underneath clothes. I've been noticing this in a lot of VS bras lately; super cute but not at all practical. I like my undies to be both! :smile: