V's NYC Sample Sale Madness Coverage

RM-SS-29.jpg

Oh boy, is that a black MAC with GM hardware?? PLEASE have one of those in LA!!!! ;)

I have to applaud this lady's dedication. She had a little baby strapped to her chest in a Bjorn and was one of the most active bag hunters I saw in the crowd. In the meanwhile, her little son was totally chillin', randomly grabbing at bag handles. Even tho the lady said that she was anticipating a meltdown any minute, the baby just kept on smiling!

RM-SS-39.jpg

i feel pure jealousy at this point!
im about 20blocks from this sample sale and i feel like my feet is itching to leave my office chair!!!

btw, any idea how much the MAB and the Swings run?
thanks!!!

I have to applaud this lady's dedication. She had a little baby strapped to her chest in a Bjorn and was one of the most active bag hunters I saw in the crowd. In the meanwhile, her little son was totally chillin', randomly grabbing at bag handles. Even tho the lady said that she was anticipating a meltdown any minute, the baby just kept on smiling!

RM-SS-39.jpg

They look like they are having so much fun! I bet baby was entertained by all the buzz.

And I have to say that if you are gonna bring the babies to the sample sales, the Bjorn is the way to go..strollers are NOT the business at sample sales, although it is slightly understandable at an apparel sale versus handbags.